Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife


After finishing this book I had to recommend it as a must read, The Times Traveler’s Wife (rrp £7.99) was originally a Richard and Judy’s summer read and now has been made into a major motion picture. Audrey Niffenegger’s writes a mesmerising old fashion love story, in a modern setting with a startling twist. The Impossible possibilities of this tale make it a difficult read (my friends have tried and not been able to follow the interchangeable time constants, although I’m urging them and you to try again.)


I’m excited to watch the film which is available on DVD now. With Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams I know I’m in for a treat, if it’s half as beautiful as the book I know I’ll experience a timeless elegy to love and loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment